THE WAY OF THE BODHISATTVA
Treasured by Buddhists of all traditions, The Way of the Bodhisattva is a guide to cultivating the mind of enlightenment and to generating the qualities of love, compassion, generosity, and patience. This text has been studied, practiced, and expounded upon in an unbroken tradition for centuries, first in India, and later in Tibet. It outlines the path of the Bodhisattvas—those who vow to work for the liberation of all beings and to attain Buddhahood for their sake.
This seminar meets on the fourth Saturday of the month from February to July*, 2024, and includes meditation instruction and practice. It is suitable for beginners and seasoned practitioners alike. All are welcome!
*The last session will be held the first Saturday in July.
THE WAY OF THE BODHISATTVA by Shantideva (Author), Padmakara Translation Group (Translator)
- Please get this particular translation. Click here to purchase online.
- Reading assignments given upon registration. Please buy the text as soon as you can.
- Even if you don’t do the seminar, this is a wonderful book to have in your library!
Feb 24 | Mar 23 | Apr 27 | May 25 | Jun 22 | July 6
- Session One: 10:00am–12:00pm
Lunch Break: 12:00pm–1:00pm
- Session Two: 1:00pm–3:00pm
- This seminar will take place on Zoom ONLY
- Link will be sent upon registration
- Participants are expected to attend all six days of the seminar.
- Sessions will be recorded in case of unavoidable absence.
We look forward to having you!